FBI NGI August 2018 Fact Sheet Statistics:
• The FBI Next Generation Identification (NGI) database contains the fingerprints of over 136 million individuals (both civil and criminal).
• The average response time of the Tenprint Rapsheet Request (TPRS) system is less than 20 seconds.
FREEDOM TO TRAVEL ABROAD
For the Medical Technology Industry
FBI fingerprint-based background checks are increasingly required for U.S. Citizens to live, work and travel overseas in many countries such as China, South Korea, Australia, South Africa, Spain and Israel.
Accurate Biometrics is an authorized FBI Channeler, providing access to FBI Identity History Summary Checks (IdHS), or Departmental Orders (556-73).
Our expertise will assist your company:
- Obtain access to Identity History Summary Checks
- for Visa requirements direct from the FBI CJIS
- National U.S. collection network, over 800 locations in 50 states SAME DAY International fingerprint card processing
- Results available within 24 hours
- Customized solution-based service to public and private companies to meet their fingerprinting needs
For more information on how to improve your current fingerprint process, contact...